The "Registro Civil" here in Chile has publised a list with names that parents cannot choose for their chilren. These names are often weird and strange. We also can find names like "Justin", "Beyonce" or "Mike" in Chile. What do you think about this? Would you name your babies like a famous person?
Best,
See you on tuesday! =)
I don't put a name of famous person to my baby. But is a my idol, maybe yes
ResponderEliminari think we can use all the names that we want in our sons, but that name shouldn't be ofensive because it could be very inconfortable for the kid has one of that terrible names
ResponderEliminarI not name my daugther like this, because the names changes or pass the style
ResponderEliminarThe name strange is a Justin jajaja, because is not typical chilean but is typical american.
Recibes correo?
EliminarI believe there are many strange names out there these days but to us not for us.
ResponderEliminarI would not put my baby with a famous name
I belive thet the people put name of famous to their children only do so for ruined by that bother him for life . I will never pass through the mind to put a name of famous to my son.
ResponderEliminarI think that every person is free to put the name that loves his children
ResponderEliminarPut a name like a famous is okay, but put a name strange not . I want put to my son justin
ResponderEliminarone you should put the name of the person you like and com criterion for the child when you do not bulling big or anything, I would put austin if my son as a name arcangel haha :)
ResponderEliminarI think so, because if I like a name no one can tell me that you do not put a name as I want
ResponderEliminarMy opinion is that is both good and bad for the simple reason that his name is on the other hand if you do not find a good name be disturbed.
ResponderEliminarHowever,i did not famous name would put my son,it sounds ridiculous but it's my decision,plus i would like to put a classic name my son as maurisio,diego,etc
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarGod!! I couldn't to name my kids like famous people ,because it's rare, i prefer name to my kids mayte, bastian or andrea but not justin or beyonce .
ResponderEliminarI think: i dont like the famous names example justin beyonce because i put a name for example nicolas jaime,etc and my son dont like a famous name ;)
ResponderEliminarif I would name my son some famous, and I think it's unfair that some names are blocked because each person has the right to be called as you like, apart if you do not like his birth name would be changed to another and if that is blocked? It is very unfair.
ResponderEliminarI think that every person can choose the name that like for your babie, because a parents dont'n choose a name that ridicule at your child.
ResponderEliminarI won't put name of famous person at my babies,bacause I think that aren't original.
it's horrible, to the children it is not necessary to to them to do it since then they were bothering it in the school for taking names as pen names of singers or actors
ResponderEliminarpersonally, I would not put my child's name as a famous, but each person will know how to put their children.
ResponderEliminarI think that is stupid, is little original should think more your names with more affection and avoid the bullying. At my childrens I wouldn't put them names famous.
ResponderEliminarI find for me that when I grow like the goat boy can also rename the problem is not other people but the problem is parents so their problem is there are some other funny names something
ResponderEliminarI Think That Is A Bad Idea Assign Names Of Celebrity A The Children , This Cause Cases Of Bullying In The School...I Never Names Of Celebrity (Eminem , Corey , Mike , Goku , Kaito , Etc)A My Sons...I'm Not Very Fanatic For Do That
ResponderEliminarI think that is a bad idea put the name of a famous to a baby. I would never do something like that but yes i would put a original name to my baby.
ResponderEliminarIt's stupid to put names of singers, although parents may put the name you want
ResponderEliminarI think in that moment is up to parents but if you later want to change the children's name should discuss it c:
ResponderEliminarI think that every person can choose the name that like for your babie
ResponderEliminar